Iron Giant Distortion
$125.00 / On Sale
As seen on DEMOVIDS
I've decided to put the Iron Giant on sale for 1 week as a thank you to the Demovids viewers.
The S&K Iron Giant is a Marshall-esque distortion without being a direct tube to jfet conversion. A LM386 is the heart of the circuit with its tone being shaped by a familiar FMV tone stack with an added presence control. A wide range of low and high gain tones are available with plenty of output available as needed.
*Pedals will be build as ordered. Please allow up to 3 weeks for shipment*
Standard components include Wima film and Nichicon electrolytic Capacitors, Xircon metal film resistors, alpha potentiometers and Neutrik jacks. All housed in a Hammond 1590BB enclosure with acid etched graphics.
- True Bypass w/ water clear yellow LEDs
- Standard center-negative power supply, accepts 9V
- Pedal board friendly Top-mounted jacks
- No Battery power option available.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
We cannot offer refunds under any circumstances.
In the event your pedal was damaged in transit:
1. If it is within reason to repair (and the enclosure is not visibly damaged), please send the pedal back and it will be repaired at no cost.
2. If it is beyond repair, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the damaged unit has been returned.
3. If it is lost in shipping, a claim will be filed with the shipping service and the pedal will be replaced once the claim is settled in your favor.
Every S&K pedal has a non-transferable lifetime guarantee for the original owner (a log is kept tying the original owners name to the serial number.)
Modifications of any kind, or performing self-repair (unless directed), will immediately void the warranty